Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Opel Insignia Tourer

During my daily commute I get to see a fair share of Insignias, which proves to me that I'm not the only one who likes the looks of the Opel Vectra successor. While most people would consider the Vectra a dull-looking, old-fashioned family sedan, one can hardly say the same of the Insignia. Especially the ones in white (yes, the colour of fashion) look stunning.

However much I think of the Insignia sedan as a nice looking car, I'd like to kill two birds with one stone here and sing the praise of the tourer today - the workhorse of choice for all of us who have to do a lot of miles and travel with more than a small suitcase. Here are a few pictures of this particular workhorse, and I do hope you'll all agree that it's quite a good-looking car.

A small note of trivia by the way: did you know that this Opel Insignia is called the Vauxhall Insignia in the UK? And that China and Northern America know it as the Buick Regal?









No comments:

Post a Comment