Wednesday, September 5, 2012

TVR Sagaris

I had never heard of a company called TVR until I first saw the movie "Swordfish", in which John Travolta drove a TVR Tuscan. Since then, I've been on the lookout for information and stuff about that particular car.

A few years later, the TVR Sagaris was introduced, and immediately I was smitten. Some people complain about the many air vents, the strange spoiler, the quirky exhausts, and some other things that make the Sagaris stand out. To me, those were the features that made this car unique.

The name comes from the Greek name of a lightweight battle-axe used by the Scythians, which was feared for its ability to penetrate the armor of their enemies. Much like that battle-axe, the TVR Sagaris is a much-feared car, offering similar performance and handling than competitors who boast double the price tag.

Quirky brute or beautiful belle? You decide...






... this next picture has an awkward resolution, but I just *had* to include it ...




No comments:

Post a Comment