Monday, September 10, 2012

Wiesmann GT

Ladies and gentlemen, sit back and enjoy the ride... Today's car is one of my all-time favourite cars: I present to you the Wiesmann GT.

A handmade car with a stunning design, a BMW engine (the same as in the E92 M3, quite the reference), a top speed of 291km/h and a 0-100km/h time of 4.6 seconds - what's not to love?

The logo of the Wiesmann is a gecko by the way, because Wiesmann cars "stick to the road like geckos to a wall" - a nice touch. This car is definitely on top of my want-list - unfortunately there's the price tag which makes sure it stays on the list. Unless of course some kind visitor feels the urge to by me a Wiesmann GT - please feel free to leave a comment to contact me ;)















... sticks to the road like a gecko to a wall ...


No comments:

Post a Comment